We have learned a very easy way to check the health of internal organs without even leaving home!
- Take a regular metal spoon and sweep it over the entire surface of the tongue, starting as close to the base of the tongue as possible and leading to the tip, while abundantly wetting the spoon with saliva.
- Next, put the spoon in a transparent bag and place it under bright light, it can be sunlight or light from a lamp.
- Wait a minute and you can check the spoon.
A clean, streak-free, odor-free spoon means you don’t have serious internal health problems!
However, other options are also possible.
If there is a smell from the contents of the spoon:
- Putrid and pungent odor – possible lung or stomach problems.
- Sweet odor – diabetes possible
- The odor of ammonia – possible kidney problem.
Shades of plaque content on the spoon:
- Shades of white or yellow with a thick coating – possible disorders in the thyroid gland.
- Shades of purple – possible bronchitis, poor circulation, high cholesterol.
- A shade of white – a respiratory infection is possible.
- A shade of orange – possible kidney disease.
PLEASE NOTE! This method is for informational purposes only and does not replace a doctor’s consultation and medical tests!
Photo by Oleg Magni