It’s no secret that women go weak at the knees for Jason Momoa of blockbuster movie Aquaman.
If you decide to join the ranks of long-haired heartthrobs and want to grow long hair you need to know a few nuances!
What affects hair growth in men?
Hair grows more slowly in men, for a month: 6-8 mm and for women: 1-1.6 cm. Of course, it all depends on a number of factors:
- Hormonal background
- Lack of vitamins
- Improper diet or other bad habits
What can help a man in growing hair?
Hair growth can be affected by a balanced diet, leading a healthy lifestyle (more sports, physical activity), taking vitamins like omega 3, 6 and 9 fats, more protein, vitamins A, B, E, and K, and your hair care routine.
In order for the hair to grow quickly, not fall out, or get damaged, it is worth following the recommendations of specialists:
- Wash your hair regularly with a paraben-free, silicone-free shampoo
- Do not use hot water! Delicate head massage and rinse with cool water
- Brush frequently to remove tangles and knots and to stimulate blood circulation in the scalp
- Use the hair dryers right way and minimize the use of irons
- Trim the ends of your hair every two months
- Use special hair growth activators
- Protect your hair from the cold or the sun according the seasons
Hair growth activators
Photo by Tim Mossholder